what should I do

Nicole - posted on 05/02/2014 ( 3 moms have responded )




so my child's father and i were together when i conceived her but later broke up afterwards because he cheated and i found out (jerk) but anyways i didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 16 weeks (beyond surprised) but when i told him he told me to get rid of her after we had just tried to work things out and start over so i was lead on to think....but this butt-hole had a surprise ...he had a girl friend the whole time and she was also pregnant i was two weeks further then her. long story short he wants to sign his rights over and have nothing to do with my baby because he doesnt want the new girl to know that he had cheated on her with me the whole time they were in a relationship. i'm stuck because my little moomoo wil be here in two weeks and not once has he asked about her but only ask for sex and if he doesnt sign the birth certificate doesn't that mean he has no rights to her smh idiot...what should i do because he just wants her to disappear like she doesnt exist but he's showing off the new baby coming after her. my baby will be a big sister and they'll never meet if it was up to him


Jodi - posted on 05/02/2014




Well, you deserve financial support at the very least. But yes, as a father, he does have rights, even if he isn't on the birth certificate. If he doesn't want those rights, that's his choice, but he doesn't get to choose not to provide financial support.


View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms