What should I do

Aaleeyah - posted on 01/22/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




I need help I'm in a very confused state right now not sure what I should do. Me & my sons father have never been to court for anything but I'm starting to think it's time, Every time me and him talk it most of the time ends in a fight and I'm just tired of it for the most part we've been civil with each other and have done a decent job co parenting. I've always been the nice one trying to make this parenting work and he's always been the excuse my French but the a**hole one, I just don't know if I should take him to court for custody and child support. I don't really have money for all the legal fees or a lawyer I just don't know what to do or if this made any sense


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 01/22/2015




In order to protect all involved, you need to have paternity established, and have legal custody/visitation/support orders set.

If you do not, and you decide to permanently split with him, he has just as much right to say "i'm keeping the kid" as you do.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms