When will I feel better?

Tarah - posted on 10/08/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




I've been separated from the father of my three kids for a year and two month, we were together twelve years, it's hard I cry a lot, he was with a new women for a year got her pregnant and left her and has new women now? I feel confused?


Ariana - posted on 10/08/2012




That happening is awful! You have plenty of reason to be upset and confused.

Just so you know, it WILL get better, it may just take a while. Nothing like this is easy, it's almost like you're grieving your old relationship right now. All the things that could have been, that were. You're going to have to build new relationships and a new life based on you and what you want instead of what this person may have brought.

It may be helpful to find a councellor to talk to.

I would also suggest getting out and either spending more time with your friends, or meeting new people, creating new interests. You can't let yourself dwell on what's happened, even though it hurts. Talking to a councellor can help you vent your emotions and stay calm when it comes to how you negotiate with this man civily for your kids.

It's hard but you will get through this. You've gotten three wonderful kids from this man so it was not a waste of your time, it's just time for you to move forward and find someone who can treat and love you properly. Things will get better.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms